We welcome male singers from all backgrounds to our choir whatever your level of musical experience. You do not need to be able to read music. Contact us in advance or turn up at a rehearsal, you'll be made most welcome!
Some of your questions answered:
- Do I need to have sung in a choir before? Previous singing experience is not necessary - just a commitment to attend weekly rehearsals and a passion for music, singing, learning and performing.
- Do I need to be able read music? No. There is plenty of help and comprehensive rehearsal tracks to assist our members who cannot read music.
- Is there an age limit? Males, 16 years and over are all welcome.
- Where does the choir rehearse? We meet for rehearsals every Monday between 7.00pm and 9pm, September to April in Kessington Hall, 58 Milngavie Road, G61 2DP.
- How do I join? If you are interested in joining, please contact our Secretary Campbell Joss on 07791 145681 , email Choir Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org OR come along on any Monday, September to April to a rehearsal, even just for a listen and a warm welcome, there is no pressure to join and we look forward to welcoming you!